Saturday, August 21, 2010

Is it okay to dump used motor oil in a game reserve?

I noticed that ducks were getting full of oil and they have a hard time flying when I poach them. The fish are floating up dead so I think it may have something to do with it. Last year there was a fish kill when my neighbor dumped old drums of DDT in the lake, think that did it? I know my kids are getting sick when they drink the water.Is it okay to dump used motor oil in a game reserve?
Do it, just to piss off the guy that said he was calling the epa lolIs it okay to dump used motor oil in a game reserve?
only if your standing on right side of road and wearing blue gloves while standing on left leg with right pant leg is rolled as far as you can get it while wearing orange work vest and don tfor get the road cones have to be in place 100 feet from work site or pour and it depends on what type of ducks also and time of nite your doing it an dif the road is black top or gravel now that makes a big differants
are you really from this planet?your mom must have dropped you a lot when you were little.make up for your screw-ups and REPORT the fool who dumped the chemicals.hell,you might even earn a reward.then you can donate it to the park system where you are an outstanding member.
lol dump away. When you do it, let me know. I will have the DNR come out and help you do it! ;-)
I just wonder why the kids were drinking lake water. They probably got a parasite.
Only when the Republicans have the White House
I really hope your kidding or I'm calling the EPA on your @$$.
you sound like an idiot trying to get people to yell at you.
This is a joke, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment