Saturday, August 21, 2010

I've got a 2001 Chevy Impala. I recently noticed that i had oil in my coolant reserve.?

The car seems to be running pretty normal. But im really worried about a head gasket being an issue. Is there any way i can either eliminate or prove my worries?I've got a 2001 Chevy Impala. I recently noticed that i had oil in my coolant reserve.?
Your intake is leaking, fix it quick, severe damage is occurring as you drive, to the engine and converterI've got a 2001 Chevy Impala. I recently noticed that i had oil in my coolant reserve.?
could be cracked block, blown head gasket, other things. Don't drive it until you get it figured out, if you keep driving it, you will likely cause more damage. If you overheat it bad, the motor will warp and be junk.


Did it overheat already, or what.
Welcome to life owning a GM FWD crapbox with a v6 engine.





Bad intake manifold gaskets.





Fix it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment