Saturday, August 21, 2010

Why is oil in my coolant reserve?

I have a 1998 Toyota Camry 4 cyclinder. I noticed that my oil level is getting low and My coolant resever seems to be full of oil. My oil looks clean though- not watery at all. I had a pressure check done and everything seemed ok. Does anyone know whats wrong?Why is oil in my coolant reserve?
Blown headgasketWhy is oil in my coolant reserve?
It could either be a blown head gasket or a crack in the block. If you also have coolant in your oil most likely cracked block. Good luck!!
I think you would have other symptoms if the head gasket was blown. check the transmition cooler in the radiator. sometimes they will leak and put trans oil in the radiator
I agree. Head gasket.





Did you overheat your engine at somepoint?

No comments:

Post a Comment