Friday, July 30, 2010

GAS PRICES....??? Should we just attack IRAN NOW, and then the U.S. can release the emergency OIL reserves???

Can you imagine that....the gas prices would double even triple. We will all have to ride horses to get around.GAS PRICES....??? Should we just attack IRAN NOW, and then the U.S. can release the emergency OIL reserves???
I wouldn't mess with other countries, seems that you haven't seen the pictures of woman and children killed in Iraq right? do you think a BOMB differentiate between the enemy and the innocent? many has been killed, tortured, raped, many boys have no hands, no legs, etc....and what about the many men that had been killed and tortured? I am not talking about iraqis only but about americans too, remember 911? the beheading? war and hate, brings destruction.





I do not want war, sorryGAS PRICES....??? Should we just attack IRAN NOW, and then the U.S. can release the emergency OIL reserves???
I say bring our boys back and nuke our enemies J/K. Let's not attack anyone right now. We must concentrate on bringing our troops home. We are not caring for the wounded right now, why get more in that situation. Let's build up our military. I am in Fed. Law Enforcement. Recently, I have seen many people with crim records going into the military. I don't want crims in our defense. Sorry, crims. It's just that Military People should be high integrity people. What's to keep a criminal from working with the enemy? WE NEED TO BUILD UP OUR MILITARY WITH GOOD PEOPLE. IT WILL TAKE TIME.
i dont know why we just dont get the oil from our lovely neighbors to the north....
not goos idea


war is destruction
Dude please dont make me think of these things now. I dont really favor depression.
I am so sick of the ME I could raallpphhh! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?? They have NEVER been at peace since day began; they have and always will be a third world country that America made RICH; and they will ALWAYS HATE FREEDOM AND THE REAL GOD AND THEIR WHOLE MISSION IN LIFE IS DESTROY DESTROY DESTROY! Talk about your LUNATICS! CRIKEY!
NO. We have spent enough on war as it is. We just need to use the brains that were given to us and find an alternative fuel. I know that in Texas we have an infinite amount of dirt. Now if we could make a car go on dirt we would all be doing good.

No comments:

Post a Comment